Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Drilling Down




I am so proud of myself . . . . . I mounted the towel bar and toilet paper holder in the half-bath all by myself today, and they both look very cool. Here is the towel bar, which is particularly cool with this half-circle shape.

You can see the mirror in this picture also, and a bit of the spots where the light fixtures will go on each side of the mirror.


Those lights should be in soon, but I will be on vacation for 10 days, leaving in just 3 days, so that will be something I deal with when I get back. I will have a bunch of lights to install, so will set up a date for that with the electrician.

Tne next big thing is coming up tomorrow morning when I get cabinets installed in the laundry room. This is going to create a laundry-folding/sewing desk area, storage drawers, built-in ironing board, and floor-to-ceiling linen closet. Can't wait!

No comments: