Wednesday, September 12, 2007

I Love This Light Fixture!!






I need to put this somewhere in my house - - - maybe in the stairwell. I found it online at the Hampton Bay website: http://www.hamptonbayinfo.com/Product.aspx?pid=a909b95c-06a3-4adb-8d7e-873c9aac01d7&cid=1051488 There is a 3-light version, too, along with pendants and ceiling globe things, but this one is the best. It would go nicely with stainless steel, brushed nickel, grey things, gold things, slate tile, all very nice things. But it will mean I need to take down the old fixture. What do you think? Will this one look better?


You can get a glimpse of the kitchen in this picture, but it is just a glimpse. I will show you more of this next time i log in. It requires a fresh attitude to do it justice.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The existing fixture looks like a paper globe and from the pictured angle, seems to be coming in for a landing. I'm can't tell which room it's mounted in, but I'm for chucking it.
The new one is a handsome choice. I will wait to see more pix before I cast my vote on exactly where it goes best.

Anonymous said...

Actually, it's Glinda, coming in for a landing, isn't it? She is lovely in white but I don't think it's lively enough to go with your new color palette.