Wednesday, March 5, 2008

They are stepping up to the plate!

I contacted Ana Morales at Natural Stone Outlet and told her my tile order was goofed up. I was unsure how they would handle it, but I am happy to report that she immediately said she would ship out the replacement tile. Also, she will schedule a pickup with UPS for the wrong box I received. Couldn't be easier! I am a big fan! They have such nice tile and the prices are great. You can order samples, too, which is something I could not do on another unsatisfactory site I found. The unsatisfactory site had a minimum order size - - - sorry, no single tile orders. So I emailed them and asked for a teeny-tiny piece of tile so I could check the color before I placed and order and they said No. Too bad - they had a lot of nice tile, but I am not wasting time with a place that won't let me at least buy a sample.

No comments: